Flash Player for MS Edge
If you experience one of these problems:
1. Voice isn't playing in the Text-to-Speech application
2. Text-to-Speech player displayed the "click to play" icon.
- Flash Player isn't enabled in your browser.
Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.
Enable Flash Player
1. Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu.
2. Select the Settings menu item.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button.
4. Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
5. Refresh your webpage or open a new browser tab.