For Yandex browser users we recommend using ImTranslator extension for Opera which is fully compatible with the Yandex browser.
ImTranslator extension is a web-based translator with a large array of language tools for instant translation of a selected text, words, phrases and webpages. ImTranslator translates between 91 languages using 3 translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing and Translator)
- ImTranslator (translation in window): Ctrl+Alt+Z
- Pop-up Bubble (pop-up translation): Ctrl+Alt
- Inline Translator (translation embedded into a webpage): Ctrl+Alt+C
- Webpage Translation (translation of webpages)
- Dictionary (translation of words)
- translation between 91 languages
- 10 thousand characters per translation
- 3 translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Translator)
- ImTranslator Dictionary
- instant translation of a selected text
- translation of the entire webpage with mouseover translation option
- text-to-voice in 10 languages
- translation history
- automatic language detection
- back translation
- hotkey customization
- complete customization of each translation tool
- option to disable automatic language detection
- localization of the user interface
- Set unique language settings for each translation application.
- Set same language settings for all translation applications.
- Enable the auto language detection.
- Enable other translators.
- Enable Dictionary to translate single words.
- Enable the back translation for ImTranslator application.
- Choose hotkeys to work with translation applications.
- Modify the Pop-up Bubble behavior.
- Perform translation by selecting the text with the mouse.
- Choose the size of the font.
- Change appearance of the inline translation.
- Enable Translation History to store translation records for each translation tool.
- Access Translation History records to search, sort, split by sentences, export to the Excel and save.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu.